Wednesday, August 29, 2012

When Life Sucks....

Sometimes life sucks.
It's inevitable.
It happens.
Which is why Hollywood created great scenes that are insanely funny.
Just to brighten your day a little bit.
So I'm gonna share some of them.
They make me really happy at least.

From one of my most favorite movies ever (500) Days of Summer...who doesn't love a random dance number in the middle of a movie???

From Horrible Bosses....I frickin' love this movie and I laugh every single time!!!

"Rainman was a reh-tard"
Favorite move. Ever.

Friggin love this movie....however it has some language that some might find offensive....makes me laugh so hard I cry though....so I'm sharing it.


So yeah life sucks but these bring a smile to my face and make my day so much better.

Much love,
L


No comments:

Post a Comment