Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Breathe...... Just Breathe

Yeah....I'm panicking.
School starts in a couple of weeks.
Not only am I not ready, I don't know if my financial aid (scholarships and what not) have come through yet.
I swear I go through this panic every year.
And every year it works out ok in the end.
But there's always that obnoxious voice in the back of my head that won't shut up with the "what if's"
What if this year is different?
What if they don't come through in time for tuition to be paid?
What if for whatever reason I won't be able to go to school this semester?
AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH
Seriously I just want to be able to relax!
Because really I don't want to start buying my text books until I know for sure that my finances are all as they should be.
Because it would suck to shell out that much money on books for classes that I won't be able to attend....it would suck a big hairy hobo toe....
Even worse for me though?
If I'm not actively enrolled in school I can't be in the MUSS.
Yes that is what is stressing me out the most at this point.
I've waited all year for football to start and it would just be cruel if I wouldn't be able to attend the games as a part of the greatest student section in NCAA football (in my humble opinion at least)
I just can't seem to keep the grip of panic away from me for very long.
Breathe.....just breathe.....
Right?
Fingers crossed....
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment