Monday, October 7, 2013

Bucket List

I was told the other day that I was 21 and I shouldn't have bucket list because it was morbid.
I was taken off guard by this.
How is a list of things that I wish to achieve morbid?
Is it because it's a list of things I want to do before I die? 
I don't think that it is morbid in any way.
In fact I think it is the opposite of morbid. I think bucket lists are full of life and potential.
So I thought hey why don't I share a snippet of my bucket list with the four people that actually read my blog? (thanks for reading mom!)

  • Spend at least one day in all fifty states
  • Visit all 32 NFL stadiums and take in a game at each
  • GRADUATE!
  • Marriage, family....all that jazz
  • Go to a Luke Bryan concert (totally already achieved that but I wanted to put it on here anyway)
  • Be a season ticket holder for my Utes for life
  • Live in San Diego
  • Work in the NFL
  • Own a Michael Kors watch and bag (hooray capitalism)
  • Have a career that I LOVE

That's just a couple of the bigger things from my bucket list.
Essentially what I'm trying to say is that having a bucket list isn't morbid, it doesn't mean that I'm planning on death. Rather I'm planning on life and living it to the fullest.

Much love my friends and GO UTES!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment