Thursday, August 18, 2011

Wait....what?!?!?!

      Oh hey school starts on Monday....wait....WHAT???

     Really though....didn't I just barely hand in my last paper like yesterday??? At least that's how it feels to me....in some respects I feel like I am still waiting for my summer to begin and now it's ending? Now that just isn't fair. But if I really think about it Summer 2011 has been very good to me. I have gone on many a crazy awesome adventure with my wonderful, crazy, awesome friends. This summer was definitely one of the best summers to date.
    It's a sign of a good summer when it feels like it has gone by altogether too quickly. There are so many things that I still want to do but I guess I have to save those awesome things for next summer; or there is always holiday breaks right? haha. On the other hand though I have done so many awesome things this summer that made amazing memories so I am totally and completely satisfied with the adventure that was Summer 2011. If I really truly sit down and think about this past summer I come away smiling and that is what I aim for and what I call a good summer. I was able to play with my best friends basically everyday as well as have the opportunity to meet and make new friends who I love. Granted all this fun was interrupted with work but that wasn't even that big of a deal because I do love my job and my coworkers so very much that it isn't too much of a chore to work.
     I am totally going to take this opportunity to share some of my most favorite pictures from this summer though...because they bring a smile to my face...and if you don't like then...well...go start your own blog then haha.
Gage's birthday at classic skating! So much fun!

Thor adventure at midnight

One of the many, many reasons we are best friends

The photo that began the photobomb chain of Summer 2011

Special car adventures. Also photobomb.

Our very first MC face!

Just creepin in an empty theatre before Green Lantern

Stuff on screen went "Boom"

Proof that we can take a cute picture every once in awhile

We love weddings! But really one of the best adventures of the whole entire summer!

First late night Molca run, with our special fweind ;) We love AJ lots

Hating on the Biebs

Justin Bieber with a girlfriend? Nope....Definite marketing fail

Adventures with my girls!

Favorite :)

Another MC face....basically it's one of our favorite poses ever!

Look out....here comes the smolder

Yeah we are this cute in real life too...don't be too jealous of us

P.H.O.T.O.B.O.M.B.
Fat Boys for our best friend. Brilliant idea if you ask us

Boot picture! You have to wear your boots when you go to Cowboys and Aliens...it's a must!


          I just want to thank my wonderful and amazing friends for helping to make this one of the best summers ever. I am sad to see it end but I am super excited for the next stage of our lives to begin. If this summer is any indication at all, if we stick together it'll be an adventure. Love you all!! And away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment