Wednesday, May 4, 2011

DONE, DONE, and DONE!!

     Officially my summer has now begun! I turned in my last paper today and there are no finals in sight!! I am now a sophomore in college!!!!!!!! So excited! But I am even more excited to sit back, relax, and enjoy my summer.
     I am so glad that I decided against doing summer semester. I was really burned out on school these last couple of weeks. I know for sure that I just wouldn't have tried as hard in summer and then my GPA would have suffered and no one wants that now do they?
      Still cannot get over that I am no longer a Freshman...it feels so weird, I swear that I am not old enough to be a sophomore yet. This growing up thing is a really surreal experience I gotta say. But there is nothing you can do to stop it so might as well lean back and enjoy the ride. Although there are some times when I really want to stay a little kid (granted those times come when I have to pay taxes or pay for gas stuff like that) but then I realize that growing up kind of kicks butt. It's really liberating when you really think about it. The best thing about this growing- up- being- a- college- kid- thing is you can be as pretentious as you want and people just expect it of you because you are, after all, a college student. It's fantastic (not saying that I am pretentious all the time but I will be honest here, sometimes I say some pretty pretentious things).
     On a side note I have quite possibly fallen in love with Blake Shelton...well at least his music. And normally I don't listen to a whole lot of country music, in fact I really dislike most of it (i.e. Taylor Swift...eeeewww) however there is something that I hear in Blake Shelton's music that I love...who knows what it is, it's an anomaly even to me. Just a fun fact for the day. Also I have fallen back in love with Maroon 5. I mean I have always loved them but I think I got sick of their music for a little bit there and stopped listening to them, but after watching a couple episodes of The Voice on NBC I have fallen back in love with Adam Levine (He's just so ridiculously funny!) and thus my love for Maroon 5 was rekindled. P.S. watch The Voice...it's fun :)
     Well I should probably wrap up this rather random post of mine. Until next time my friends. Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment