Sunday, May 8, 2011

An Epic Way to Start Summer 2011!

     Exactly what was such an epic beginning to a hopefully epic summer? Going to see Thor at like midnight last Friday. It was totally epic. And I totally loved it. Lots of things went boom and Chris Hemsworth is utterly and devastatingly attractive. But aside from that it was a really fun movie and I totally recommend it to anyone and everyone.
     The people I went with made the movie even more fun I gotta say. Especially since it was midnight and Lexi and I had just gotten off of work so we were a little crazed from our respective jobs; but that really just made it all the more entertaining.

                Love this movie! Awesome fights, lots of things explode, funny moments and a really attractive hero. What more could a movie need?


 I love this picture...it's the product of downtime, in a theater, with a camera, before the movie started. I think it shows all three of our personalities pretty well.....we are all just a bunch of lovable goofballs after all :) and I love us for it!
 We are pretty special together....we didn't even plan our coordination in this picture. We've just been best friends since freshman year of high school. One of my most favorite pictures of the night that is for sure!
 Lexi photobombed me....but it's why I love her....I can't explain to you what I am doing with my face...because I am not entirely sure myself...give me a break it was 2 in the morning!
Love it...not really even sure why....I just do

 There are many reasons this girl and I are best friends....this is just one of the many. We can be complete dorks and look ridiculous in pictures together <3 her
I figure I should probably throw in a cute picture of us...to prove that we can take a cute picture :)

     Overall Friday night was so epically fun and I can't imagine a better way to kick off Summer 2011. Excellent movie, excellent company and so many laughs. Love you all!!! Here's to many more summer adventures like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment