Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Football

Here's a secret about Lindsey that most people don't know....I'm extremely competitive. Most of the time I don't let that side shine through because I don't find it very attractive at all and it makes me say things that normally I end up regretting...so three seasons out of the year I pretty much keep it under wraps. But there is one season that makes it difficult to stay on the non-competitive side of things; that season my friends is football season...I get really involved...especially when my teams start losing...

Sooooooooo this past weekend? Depressing to say the least.

I mean my Utes lost to Cal... and my Ravens lost.... to the Jaguars of all teams...just no comment there.....
It was rather depressing overall.

Luckily this coming week is a fresh start for all of them.
And friends, it should be a great week.
Utes play Oregon State at home on Saturday (ps our MUSS blackout shirts are awesome!!! So excited!!)
and the Ravens face off against the Cardinals.
Should be an interesting set of games

Good luck boys!
<3 Go Utes and Go Ravens! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment