Sunday, October 2, 2011

Go Utes?

Anyone that knows my family well (and even some people that don't know us too well but have met my big brother Matt) know that the BYU Cougars are important in this house.
If my brothers could...they'd bleed BYU blue.

However....I go to the U.


Awkward.


But I figure "Hey, my daddy went to the U as did his dad and a few other members of my family, so it's all good right?"

Well...almost.

Still gets a little uncomfortable when someone obnoxiously says "Go Utes!" or "hey, hey, hey....54-10" when my brother is around {that someone being me of course ;) and I really just do it for the reaction...hehe it's on purpose. promise I am only a little evil}

But I digress....

Yesterday I went to my very first Utah football game as a part of the MUSS

and I am pleased to report that it was a friggin good time! {Even though it was a loss it was still fun!}

By going I made one grandpa very proud of me {shout out to Grandpa Smith!} and one grandpa just smack his face with his palm {It's ok though, because Grandpa Renstrom still loves me :) } 

I had tons and tons of fun cheering on the Utes from the MUSS even if I did get confoosed a couple of times {hey give me a break the last college football game I went to was Cougar football, I'll get it down soon though promise!!}
MUSS with this girl = PARTY!

Go Utes?

Lexi and I are D. Coke best friends for life!

Diet Coke gets me through the losses....

Mad, mad skill



Rice-Eccles

Yeesh Washington TD in the first 20 seconds.....not so good
At least that's what my face is saying ;)

We can be cute in a picture!!

I like this one lots actually haha

Starting to love my Utes <3



I'm super excited for next week's game!

GO UTES!

No comments:

Post a Comment