Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cawson

    Sooooo I promised this blog post a while ago
It's all about one of my most favorite people in the entire world
I love Carson

 We have a lot of fun together....Like when we went to UTA...."I love cowboys...GIRLS I like girls!" "What a coincidence so do I" HEY! Are you straight? Because I really couldn't tell.....drunk hooker....spending more time in her room than mine....Les Mis at Pleasant Grove High (holy schnikies it was soooo good!) back of the bus adventures...
 Really, really love her. We basically have a million pictures like this of us....we enjoy pictures together.
And then came Voices of the Holocaust. And while a show about the Holocaust really shouldn't be all that funny Carson and I made it a party.
"It's the darkest part of the night...I'm going" ~SNOOOOOORE~ (still unsure of how we didn't get in trouble for that)
We are emigrating to Ameeeeeeeeeriiiiiica (even though we are French)
"I am NOT a love machine!"
and so many more that I just can't remember right now.....I seriously love this girl 
CARSON...go to the U!!! 
The end :)

No comments:

Post a Comment