Monday, October 10, 2011

Get Psyched!!!

Who likes music???
Silly question...everyone likes music.

Well dear friends its football season! And I have decided to make an epic playlist to get psyched before games!
Mostly it consists of a new guilty pleasure of mine: Classic Rock.
So without further ado...here it is...My Get Psyched playlist for Football season!

  1. I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister
  2. We Will Rock You - Queen
  3. You Shook Me All Night Long - AC/DC
  4. Hot Blooded - Foreigner
  5. You Give Love a Bad Name - Bon Jovi
  6. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
  7. We're Not Gonna Take It - Twisted Sister
  8. Eye of the Tiger - Survivor
  9. Cherry Pie - Warrant
  10. Back in Black - AC/DC
  11. Another One Bites the Dust - Queen
  12. I Love Rock 'N Roll - Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
  13. Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC
  14. Rock You Like A Hurricane - Scorpion
  15. Come On Feel The Noise - Quiet Riot
  16. Highway to Hell - AC/DC
  17. Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
  18. Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benetar
Alright....so it's all basically classic rock...But promise this playlist will psych you up!
Shout out to How I Met Your Mother (greatest show in the world...I tweaked Barney's Get Psyched playlist to fit my favorite songs)

Get psyched my friends, get psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment