Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Without you......

You guys

....I miss football....

so much

Seriously though, what do people watch on the off season??
And yes I do realize how sad this sounds and what a first world problem this is....but just deal with it. It makes me sad haha.
I sit around on Saturdays and Sundays with nothing to do..nothing to watch and nothing to get my blood boiling..
Monday nights aren't the same without the Monday Night Football theme song
Thursday nights.....well we aren't even discuss how depressing those are.

I need the NFL back...I need NCAA football back....this is going to be a looooooong off season
This is just NOT ok.
August 30th...the first University of Utah football game....So excited!

MUSS registration just got me all excited for football to start back up and I have to wait another 5 1/2 months give or take a few days.....I think it might kill me.....GAAAAAHHHHH

I mean basketball is all well and good....but it just doesn't fill the void in my heart.
Besides March Madness ruins my birthday month ;)

Althooooooooough even though I want football season to come back as quickly as possible that would mean that the summer would be over really quickly...so I guess it is more of a give and take thing...because I also want summer to hurry up and get here.
I am so excited for long summer nights, spontaneous adventures, flip flops, short shorts and tank tops.
I'm ready for warm weather and lazy days.
Road trips to St. George, Las Vegas and California with my best friends.
I just cannot wait for summer. I have a good feeling that summer 2012 will be an epic one.


I am REALLY missing Ravens football......football please come back!!



Sometimes it feels as if all that I am doing is waiting for something to start haha; football, summer, school. the end of school. Which is crazy. I should just let go and enjoy the ride :)
Much love!
-L 

No comments:

Post a Comment