Saturday, March 24, 2012

The One With All the Quotes

Here's something that shouldn't ever come as a surprise to people....I really love quotes...can't help it I just do
So I figured that while I am avoiding my homework (like a boss might I add) I thought that I would share a few of my favorite quotes with all of you.
Please try to contain your excitement...no need to embarrass yourself over this.

  • "You were created in God's image. God makes no mistakes. To put yourself down for the way you are is to insult God's handiwork. You are beautiful."
  • "Let go of feeling you are anything but beautiful. Let go of thinking you can't do this on your own. Let go of being scared that you might not be good enough. Let go of saying you were meant to be alone." -Pasek and Paul, 'Edges'
  • "Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything."
  • "Sometimes not being in control is the most beautiful thing in the world."
  • "We need to teach our daughters the difference between a man who flatters her and a man who compliments her. A man who spends money on her and a man who invests in her. A man who views her a property and a man who views her properly. A man who lusts after her and a man who loves her. A man who believes he is God's gift to woman and a man who remembers a woman is God's gift to man. And then we need to teach our sons to be that kind of man.
  • "Every saint has a past and ever sinner has future." -Oscar Wilde
  • "A person who is nice to you but is not nice to the waiter is not a nice person."
  • "Counting other people's sins does not make you a saint."
  • "Don't marry a man unless you would be proud to have a son exactly like him."
  • "Boys like blondes, men fall in love with brunettes"
  • "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people that you are...you aren't."
  • "Cinderella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life."
  • "When life gets too hard to stand, kneel."
And there really are sooooooooooooo many more. But those are the ones that drift to the top of the pile when I think about my favorite quotes. Much love!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment