Monday, April 25, 2011

So Close and Yet Soooo Far Away!!

The end of the semester is two days away...that's literally four class periods....two tests and two papers away from being home free!
In two days my freshman year in college will be behind me.
Where has this year gone?!?! It seriously has gone by so quickly, it's like I blinked and my whole freshman year was over. So many crazy important things have happened to me over the course of this year and I am so not the person I was when I started at the U. I like to think that I am a better person than I was and I hope to continue to grow as I continue as a college kid.
Even more exciting about the semester ending? Summer is beginning!!!!
There are so many things that I want to do this summer and so many things that I hope are spontaneous and adventurous. I am really just excited for sunshine and flip flops and shorts and freedom!! I've got a feeling that this summer will be one of the best yet.


Top Ten Things I Am Most Excited For: Summer 2011
  1. Sleeping in!!!
  2. Movie nights with my best friends
  3. Camp fires, roasting some s'mores {among other things} and enjoying the great outdoors
  4. Going to St. George to visit my Grandma
  5. Road tripping it to Moab {I've never been!!}
  6. Having heart to hearts and deep chats under the summer sky, again with my best friends
  7. Spontaneous adventures
  8. Creating and finishing a summer reading list {suggestions are always welcome :) }
  9. Taking endless crazy pictures
  10. Overall being 19 and crazy
I seriously cannot wait for Summer 2011! I have the power to make it amazing and I will harnass that power! Here we go Summer 2011, bring on the adventures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment