Monday, April 11, 2011

It's the Thought That Counts....

Oh hey blog....haven't seen you in awhile...oops. Sorry about that. I'm sure my blogstalkers (all three of them) are highly disappointed in me. I would make some sort of promise here that I won't leave it for weeks at a time without an update...buuuuuuut it is me we are talking about here and I will get distracted and forget to update it...but hey it's the thought that counts right?

Soooooooo this is what Lexi and I do at school....after our Nutrition class we go to the Union and get super healthy foods....doughnuts and pizza have some sort of vitamins in them.... right?
Welllllllll even if they don't it doesn't stop them from being delicious.

D. Coke and a doughnut breakfast of champions. AND the doughnut was in the shape of a U...we got excited about it.

So delicious.

This was probably the best way to spend a couple of hours of downtime on campus ever.
Seawillow wanted to see her computer screen but couldn't because it was rather sunny (FINALLY! took Utah long enough to realize that it was Spring! but that's another story) So Paul took my sweatshirt and made a tent-like thing to place over her computer and herself...it was rather ingenious if you ask me.
Seawillow and Paul are probably two of the greatest people ever....pretty much the most legit afternoon in awhile. It better happen more often!
I love my friends...both those who I have known forever and those that I have met just recently. My friends truly are blessings in my life and I am so grateful for them.
LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment