Monday, March 7, 2011

50 Secrets...Shhhhhh

I’ll admit it..I stole this idea from a friend of a friend :p but I saw theirs and really wanted to do one of my own so I did and here it is.

1.       I believe in magic
2.       Sometimes I pretend that my curling iron is a lightsaber
3.       I wish I was Audrey Hepburn
4.       Rent changed my life. – Thank you Jonathon Larson
5.       I geek out over Broadway musicals
6.       Clowns are probably the scariest things on the planet
7.       The thought of being completely alone really scares me
8.       Diet Coke really is the nectar of the gods as far as I am concerned
9.       I love to dance in the rain
10.   I’m addicted to my phone
11.   I have a slight obsession with quotes
12.   I sometimes get jealous when I see the guy I like talking to another girl, even when I have absolutely no claim to him whatsoever
13.   I actually really love weddings
14.   I believe in guardian angels
15.   Diamonds really are a girl’s best friend
16.   I’m in love with quotes from One Tree Hill
17.   Breakfast at Tiffany’s is my absolute favorite movie
18.   Sometimes I wish Hogwarts was real
19.   I can’t wait for my Prince Charming to come along
20.   There are times where friendship is thicker than blood
21.   I read to get away from my life
22.   America’s Next Top Model is my guilty pleasure
23.   23 is my lucky number
24.   I miss being on stage
25.   Sweats are probably the greatest invention ever
26.   Sometimes my tongue is too sharp, and I say things without thinking them through first
27.   Greece is at the top of my list of places I really want to visit before I die
28.   I really do love The Great Gatsby
29.   I have a tiny obsession with shoes
30.   I think about my grandpa at least once every day
31.   When I was little I wanted to grow up to be my cousin
32.   I fall for the idea of a guy before I really get to know him
33.   Hugs are the best thing in the world
34.   I love listening to the soundtracks from movies
35.   I love ALL three of the Pirates movies
36.   I fall in love easily but falling out of love is the hardest thing for me to do
37.   I tend to be a bit of a cuddle slut
38.   In some situations I believe in love at first sight
39.   Ghost Adventures is my favorite show
40.   Sappy love songs really make me happy
41.   There is a relevant Shakespeare quote for every moment in life
42.   I seem to have a thing for returned missionaries that served in Spanish speaking missions
43.   I still love Peter Pan
44.   When I am seriously angry I bake or sing showtunes at the top of my lungs
45.   I believe in miracles
46.   I’m actually a really shy person when it comes right down to it
47.   My snuggie is one of my most favorite possessions
48.   I love to just sit and listen to the rain
49.   I love snow when it is falling but hate it when it’s just hanging around
50.   When I see him my heart skips a beat and my stomach does a flip flop

No comments:

Post a Comment