Saturday, September 21, 2013

If You Ain't Here to Party

 Last night we went to Luke Bryan. 
It was incredible.
It was amazing.
It was awesome.
It was one of the best nights of my life.
I'm so glad that I got to go to that concert with two of my closest friends. We had so much fun screaming for Luke and singing along and acting like fools. I have so much fun with those two, and there is definitely never a dull moment!
We grabbed some dinner at Cowboy (we had to do it...we were going to a country concert so where else would we go to eat beforehand??) and then hustled our butts out to USANA because we really wanted to see Florida-Georgia Line perform.
We had gotten lawn tickets because that's one of the charms of USANA after all and staked out our spot for the evening.
We ran into some friends. Chatted. Took cute (and some not so cute) pictures and just waited until showtime.
And then Florida-Georgia Line hit the stage.
I love them.
So much.
Seriously if you haven't heard their music they are definitely worth a listen.
And they're sexy....haha so bonus ;)
Thompson Square was ok....I mean I definitely wouldn't have put them before Florida-Georgia Line...but I don't get to make that call haha, but they sold me when they sang "Glass" and "If I Didn't Have You" I'm a sucker for a good love song.
And then finally Luke Bryan hit the stage and the screaming and singing along commenced. 
I'm always a little bit afraid that my favorite artists aren't going to be as good live, but Luke was incredible live. He stayed on pitch, he was entertaining and he gave one hell of a show!
The best part however, was about midway through the concert these two guys come up to us and ask if we wanted to go down to the pit right next to the stage. At first we just thought they were hitting on us and then we saw security badges on them and we couldn't handle our excitement.
They put the orange pit bracelets on us and we sprinted towards the stage, running over concert goers like it was our job!
We got literally five feet away from Luke Bryan. And yes I'm the girl that says "HE TOUCHED MY HANDS" because he did. And it was amazing.
Best concert ever!
I'm still expecting to wake up and find out that this whole weekend was a dream.
WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT HAPPENING??
I love my life.
And every song that Luke played was every song that I wanted to hear live. The universe was definitely on my side that night!
Definitely one of the best nights of my life and I'm so glad that I got to spend it with some of my very best friends in the entire world.

Wolfpack

I sure do love these ladies


SO CLOSE!

That's just Luke Bryan behind us. NBD!

#gorgeous

SOLD OUT!



And since starting this post my Utes beat the Cougars for the fourth straight year in the Holy War.
WAY TO GO UTES!!
Proud of my boys in red tonight.
It was one hell of a game!

I'm loving life this weekend.
Much love my friends.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment