Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Life is Beautiful!

     Have you ever had one of those days where everything just feels, looks and tastes beautiful? One of those days where you feel like you can do anything because you feel so good? I had one of those days recently and it made me wonder why people don't have more of them. You would think with so many beautiful things in the world to be grateful for more people would have beautiful days like the one I had only recently. But then again if everyday was beautiful then the days like I had a little bit ago would not feel as special. So maybe the Lord knows that tricky little detail about beautiful days and only provides us with them when and where we need them the most.
     It was one of those days where everything just felt right. Simple things such as breathing and seeing just felt right and pure and beautiful. I hate to think that this day was influenced heavily for the positive because of a cute guy in my first class...but it for sure did not hurt anything. Nor did seeing another cute boy during my lunch break. But the beauty of that day wasn't solely because of those two boys. It was a gorgeous day with crystal blue skies and warm sunshine (anytime the sun is warmly shining in Utah in February is a gorgeous and well welcomed day).
     I did learn that I am truly blessed to have the people in my life that I do. I probably have some of the best friends in the entire world. Each one is so supportive in the choices that I make and I know that there is no serious judgement from them when I make a mistake. I am so very blessed to have friends that are not only intelligent but beautiful as well as open minded (which unfortunately is rather difficult to find nowadays). I definitely have a guardian angel or two looking out for me when it comes to the people who come in and out of my life as well as the ones who choose to stay in my life. It seems that when I have a bad day or a bad moment there is always one friend or another with their arms lovingly stretched out to me (figuratively and sometimes literally), I just hope that I am as good a friend to them as they are to me.
     La Vita E' Bella - Life is Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment