Saturday, August 24, 2013

The Ceiling Can't Hold Us

Well, looks like summer '13 is officially out the door. 
It feels like these last couple of days have just flown right by me, I can't believe that school starts up again on Monday!
Is it sick to admit that I am a little bit excited for classes to start up again?
Not that I haven't loved this summer but I am just ready for class and fall and everything that comes with fall:
Like cardigans and boots and scarves.
Pumpkin spiced everything.
Halloween and Thanksgiving.
And of course football!
It's been too long since my last collegiate game (luckily this is the last Saturday without college football in a very, very long time and I couldn't be more excited).
But I thought that I would do a little bit of a recap of my favorite summer memories; mostly because I have a few favorite pictures that I feel like I haven't shared on enough social media websites yet.


Officially changed my major to one that I love! Maybe now I will graduate....haha.
Spent a lot of time with these two dimes. Wouldn't have it any other way!
Said goodbye to my Grub best friend. She's chasing Disney dreams!

Occasionally matched my best friend

Ran into some old coworkers at a friend's wedding.

Weddings, upon weddings, upon weddings. Gotta love wedding season. (This was at Missy's wedding at Red Butte, such a fun night)

Went to a best friend from high school's wedding reception. She's a Mrs. now!!

Enjoyed the brilliance of The Great Gatsby! "Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful"

Movie nights with the bestie. 

Went on many many many froyo dates with this chick.

Spent a few nights in this stadium. I am definitely on the RSL bandwagon! "If you believe then just stand up on your feet...."

Missy had a photo booth at her wedding, definitely had some fun there.

Picked up the new Luke Bryan album....because I love him.

Took in a ball game or two.


Spent some time with good friends in this heaven on Earth. 

Of course picked up my MUSS tickets! And took my best friend on her very first Park Cafe experience.

Enjoyed the summer sunsets that Utah is famous for. I love this state sometimes.


     Good luck to all my friends that are returning to school within this next week. Let's kill it shall we?
 Fall Semester 2013...come at me bro.

Much love,

-L



No comments:

Post a Comment