Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Spring Semester....Come at Me Bro...

Well no matter how much wishing that it wouldn't happen that I did...Spring Semester is finally upon us.
Truly I thought that I would hate this semester, because if I were to be real with you here, I haven't enjoyed the last few semesters I've done at school. I just didn't really feel like it was where I belonged.
But since I changed my major I have been so much happier!
It's like this huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I feel as if I am where I am supposed to be. It's only been a day of classes though..catch me later on through the semester and ask if I still feel this way about it haha.
Truly though I have never felt more comfortable in a class, nor have I gotten to know my classmates quicker.
This is where I'm supposed to be, and I'm pretty sure I have found what I want to do for the rest of my life....took me long enough right? haha
I am so excited for this semester, so far so good with my classes and I only got lost once! Points for Linds :)
So far I love my professors and the environments they are creating for their students and I really hope to be able to pull a lot out of this semester. Even better? The majority of my classes don't have finals, definite bonus. 
Good luck to all my friends that are back in class this semester, let's rock this shall we?

I'm so excited for this year. I have a feeling it is gonna be really good to me.
So many things have changed for me in just this short semester and I feel freer than I have in a long time.
It's a wonderful feeling.
So come at me 2013. 
I'm ready for you.

Much love my friends!
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment